Please join us for a Live Webinar on
1 CE included for clinicians and mental health professionals:
- Analyze the nature of self-hatred
- Identify how repetition of self-loathing thoughts can lead to certainty
- Define the role of self-compassion in overcoming self-hatred
- Review the nature and presentation of self-loathing and related constructs
- Consider its development in people with conditions such as Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Review the literature on the topic
- Suggest some approaches to consider in tackling the experience of self-hatred
- Recognize the importance of brain plasticity in undoing self-hatred
- Review research on treating self-hatred
- 12:00 – 12:05 PM: Opening and introduction
- 12:05 – 12:15 PM: Definition of self-loathing and reflections of a sense of self
- 12:15 – 12:25 PM: The nature and presentation of self-loathing
- 12:25 – 12:30 PM: Review of related ideas
- 12:30 – 12:50 PM: Typical development and the development of self-loathing
- 12:50 – 12:55 PM: Recommendations for therapists, parents and clients
- 12:55 – 1:00 PM: Summary and conclusion
Course content level: Beginning or Introductory
Participants must have logged in, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate. Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Evaluations and Certificates are available online following course completion at www.ceuregistration.com.
To request special accommodations, or to report a grievance please contact Kennedy Shortal at email@example.com.
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.