Please join us for a Live Webinar on
Wednesday, January 19th from 5-6 PM CT/ 6-7 PM ET.
1 CE included for clinicians and mental health professionals:
- Define the primary clinical objectives of DBT and its use within multiple clinical settings.
- Analyze the key differences between DBT and Radically Open DBT (RO-DBT).
- Discuss at entry level application of DBT tools for the adolescent population.
- Professionals will be describing what DBT methods are used for their specific treatment setting.
- Dr. Brian Wind, from Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center will be discussing the benefits of DBT in the recovery setting.
- Dr.Brad Simpson, from Sunrise, will be highlighting DBT in a long term residential program
- Kayla Jessop, RDN, CDN, CEDR, will be discussing Radical Open DBT and the use of this modality in a residential setting.
- Jim Holsomback and Dr. Gillan Gallen, will teach Parent DBT skills and additional support within the family unit.
The event registration is free. Register here!
- 6:00 – 6:05 PM: Opening and introduction
- 6:05 – 6:15 PM: Dr. Brian Wind and DBT in substance setting/recovery work
- 6:15 – 6:25 PM: Dr. Brad Simpson and DBT in a long term residential setting
- 6:25 – 6:35 PM: Kayla Jessop will discuss Radically Open DBT
- 6:35 – 6:55 PM: Jim Holsomback and Dr. Gillan Gallen will teach Parent DBT skills and additional support within the family unit
- 6:55 – 7:00 PM: Conclusion and Q&A
Course content level: Beginning or Introductory
Participants must have logged in, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate. Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates will be available following course completion at www.ceuregistration.com.
To request special accommodations, or to report a grievance please contact Kennedy Shortal at email@example.com. There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.