Causes of Antisocial Behavior in Teens
The environmental factors that a teen is exposed to can also be the cause of antisocial behavior to materialize.
- Parents who are addicted to drugs and alcohol.
- Parents who exhibit antisocial behaviors themselves.
- Parents who suffer from depression.
- Parents who provide an unstable home life.
- Erratic relationships which become problematic in the home and at school.
- Economic distress to deal with at an early age.
If you or an adolescent you know needs to get help for drug or alcohol abuse, Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center can give you the guidance that you deserve. Establishing a strong network of family and community can reinforce practices for living substance free.
Call us today to start living in your recovery: 662-598-4214