Reasons WHO Dubbed Gaming an Addiction
- Obsession or preoccupation with games.
- Withdrawal symptoms when not playing.
- A buildup of tolerance with how much time games are played for.
- Failure in attempts to stop playing.
- Zero interest in other activities.
- Continuation in play after negative consequences.
- Lying about time spent gaming.
- Alleviates anxiety or guilty feelings.
- Jeopardy of losing relationships, jobs, or life opportunities.
Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center employs a well-trained medical staff that is qualified to manage the stages of withdrawal for our adolescent clients. We offer on-site detoxification to help keep our clients as comfortable as possible.
Call us today to start living your recovery: 662-598-4214