The Truth about Your Teen’s Self-Injury
- Punish themselves due to self-hatred.
- Curtail sadness and loneliness.
- Pacify anger, anxiety, or depression.
- Give a cry out for help.
- Demonstrate their distress.
- Feel something when they are numb.
- Alleviate their pain.
Stonewater leads the way with progressive, evidence-based programming to most effectively treat each individual adolescent while focusing on the uniqueness of each client. Healing the mind, the body, and the spirit as one in the same can make the biggest difference in staying sober.
Call us today to start living in recovery: