What Does Privacy Even Mean for a Teen?
- Knocking before entering their room.
- Refraining from rummaging through their drawers and other belongings.
- Abstaining from reading notes, text messages, emails, or social media private messages to simply be nosy.
- Asking before looking in their backpacks, purses, or other personal belongings.
- Inquiring if they wish for you to join them in their patient room at their doctor's appointments, depending on their age, is a good idea.
Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center leads the way with progressive, evidence-based programming to most effectively treat each individual adolescent while focusing on the uniqueness of each client. Healing the mind, the body, and the spirit as one in the same can make the biggest difference in staying sober.
Call us today to start living in recovery: