What is Cyberbullying?
- Unexplained weight loss or weight gain.
- Changes in sleep patterns through oversleeping or trouble sleeping at night.
- Abruptly turning off their devices and walking away.
- Isolation from friends and family.
- Onset of anger or depression especially when online.
- Sneaky about the information on their phone or computer.
- Physical pain such as headaches and stomachaches that stem from anxiety.
- Pretends to be sick or uneasy about going to school.
- Seems nervous when receiving a text, email, or notification.
- Has suicidal thoughts or attempts.
Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center has a program that can help the whole family to begin to heal. We offer essential recovery support skills to show the teen and their family how to implement a strong network that can reinforce healthy living.
Call us today to start living in recovery: 662-598-4214