What Is ‘Self-Trolling', The New Trend Of Self-Harm Among Adolescents?
- 6% of teens had participated in the practice of self-bullying
- Boys practiced self-bullying more often than girls
- Half of the teens only participated in self-bullying once
- About 35% of teens said they participated in self-bullying ‘a few times'
- Just 13% of teens reported self-bullying ‘many' times
- Boys admitted to bullying themselves as a joke or to get attention more than girls
- Girls admitted that the self-bullying was a way to cope with depression and psychological pain.
- Teens who had been the victim of cyber bullying previous were 12 times more likely to participate in self-bullying
Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center offers long-term residential treatment programs for adolescent and teenage boys. Building positive foundations through life cleansing therapies, boys graduate from our program ready to take on life. Call us today for information: 662-598-4214