Why Do I Need Treatment When I Am Not Really That Bad?
- A desire to stop but cannot.
- Loss of interest in everyday activities.
- Relational problems.
- Risky behaviors due to excessive use.
- High tolerance.
- Withdrawal from use.
- Lack of control in use.
- Obsessive thoughts about use.
- Wasted time getting substances for use.
- Unending cravings.
- Circumstances continue to worsen.
Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center provides a clinically structured protocol with withdrawal management that is designed to specifically accommodate the needs of teenagers. We first help to remove the toxic chemicals out of the body and then move onto the treatment of the whole person.
Call us today to start living in recovery: 662-598-4214